I am a Chartered Psychologist with over 20 years’ experience of working with people across the age range to manage and overcome psychological problems. Initially employed within the NHS in a number of posts within Adult Mental health I have been working independently since 2004.
I work with most types of psychological problems and greatly enjoy the diversity of my practice.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (University of Edinburgh 2000)
- Diploma in Cognitive behaviour Therapy (South of Scotland CBT Course) 1997
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling (University of Manchester 1994)
- BSc/Hons Psychology – Ist Class (University of Westminster 1986)
- Practitioner in Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT Scotland)
- Trained to advanced level in Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR Europe and Ireland)